Leverage Information To Build Lifetime Value And Drive Long-Term Growth.
A critical key to donor-centered fundraising is having accurate
information at your fingertips — donor giving patterns and history…
volunteer participation…personal preferences and the list goes on.
More than a database, Wisdom® is Summit
Marketing’s proprietary online system created to meet your needs for
accessible, actionable information when and where you need it most.
Wisdom® allows you to leverage the
giving history of each donor — and every specialized donor segment —
to target communications, inspire future strategy and support the
relationships that lead to long-term giving.
Critical Information At Your Fingertips
There are times when you are out of the office – traveling, at
a board meeting or talking with a major donor – and you simply need
to know more…
Summit Marketing has anticipated the most critical information
you’ll need, so it’s easy to track results of direct response appeals,
check on campaign progress and create reports about gift transactions
or individual donors (to name a few). This is the kind of information
you need to make decisions every day.
This information is at your fingertips, all day, every day, via the Internet:
- Locate accounts quickly and drill into the detail with Wisdom’s®
robust account lookup and search functions.
- Track the results of your direct response fundraising appeals.
- Analyze campaign reports, which are updated on a daily basis.
- Have access to many standard reports for gifts and donors, including
You can also take advantage of additional Wisdom® features that let you
enter and manage details such as solicitation codes . . . export biographical
information in a variety of formats…set up criteria to identify planned giving
prospects and even create your own pledge programs.
With Wisdom®, You Will Be Able To
- Identify your strongest sources of support right now — and
cultivate those whose support will become stronger over time.
- Maximize staff efficiency by sharing information, integrating communication
and eliminating redundant effort.
- Develop and focus attention on the most sustainable and profitable strategies.