Summit Marketing Top 15 Area Advertiser, Kansas City Business Journal
The Kansas City Business Journal recognized Summit Marketing as a top 15 advertising agency located in the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area.
Ranking agencies based on locally generated advertising income for calendar year 2011, the Kansas City Business Journal has identified Summit Marketing as one of the city’s very best. With a legacy of more than 26 years of delivering creative and award winning solutions for commercial, not-for-profit and government clients, Summit Marketing continues to build on its story of achievement.
Key messages to consider as it relates to this ranking:
- During its 26 year history, Summit Marketing has worked through the ebbs-and-flows of the advertising business and continues to be a successful agency; constantly working to investigate and develop new and innovative solutions.
- Appearing as a top 15 advertising agency during these turbulent economic times reveals the character of Summit Marketing’s team and the strategic vision of its leadership.
- Summit Marketing has delivered creative solutions for clients including the American Red Cross, the U.S. Army and Applebee’s. As the strategic partner, Summit Marketing’s work has ensured clients achieve their strategic goals and objectives; Summit Marketing’s success is measured by the success of its clients.
- Summit Marketing is proud to maintain an office in the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area. As Summit Marketing continues to grow its business, the agency does so in the backdrop of a warm and inviting city.
- It is an honor to be mentioned alongside other great Kansas City based agencies.
While being named a top 15 advertising agency for 2011 is a great achievement, Summit Marketing will not be resting on its laurels and is already working towards even greater success for 2012.
You can view the digital publication at this link and the list is available on page 6. Please note that we are also listed in the Top 10 agencies (number 9) for number of employees!